The Caribbean Current is a news and lifestyles website. We are a source of information and positive perspectives of Caribbean people, places and lifestyles. We write about health, beauty, nutrition, youth, education, travel, entertainment, business, politics, fashion, visual arts, and the performing arts.
We publish articles that represent our vision and values. We reserve the rights to publish articles at any time that we deem appropriate and according to our schedule.
Article Publishing Guidelines
Our general policy is to review the information and then determine how it fits our publication schedule. We have listed below some of our guidelines:
- The article must be original
- 650 – 1,000 words in MS-Word format
- Basic Search Engine Optimization ( SEO) principles must be implemented
- Creativity and opinions may be used to produce articles
- Plagiarism will not be accepted
- The article must have citations where necessary to substantiate claims, stated facts, and quotes
- Credit must be given for photographs, images, or videos
- Pictures, graphs, and diagrams should be used to substantiate facts, or make a clearer presentation of the article
- All pictures must be in .jpg or.png format
- Avoid all areas of discrimination including but not limited to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, height, weight, marital status, political belief, or disability
The content must be engaging, informative, and persuasive enough to entice the reader. You should encourage and influence the reader to provide feedback.
Contact Us firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.883.0226
We encourage you to provide feedback and we look forward to your next visit.