Pam Hudal Bhanga has been honoured by the International Women Achievers’ Award (IWAA) with the Women In Business Award. This award recognizes business women thriving in small, medium-sized and large organizations, independently owned or part of the public/charity sector.
Pam Hudal Bhanga will receive this award in Toronto, Canada on March 16, 2013. The award is presented by the International Women Achievers’ Awards, a Canadian based organization. To learn more please visit IWAA.
Pam Hundal Bhanga was born and raised in Brampton where she continues to live with her family today. She attended a local high school, and attended University of Toronto where she received a Bachelor of Science majoring in Psychology before obtaining her degree in Law. Pam also is certified in Human Resource Management and qualified to Teach English as A Second language to adults.
Pam Hundal is a lawyer by profession practicing in the areas of family law, Immigration and Real Estate. Pam enjoys volunteering in her community, some of her volunteer efforts have included:
- Co -Chair for Brampton Civic Hospital Gala Fundraising Dinner raising approximately $60,000
- Organizer-Junior Achievement Brampton Chapter
- Fundraising and Outreach committees for Wellspring Cancer Centre
- Past Chair for Board of Directors North Peel & Dufferin Legal Clinic
- Member of Ad Hoc advocacy board for Children’s Aid Society
- Past board member for City Of Brampton Environmental Committee
- Ontario PC Party Women’s Association
Pam is the Vice President for the PC Party of Ontario and was a candidate for the PC Party in the 2011 Provincial Election. Pam enjoys spending time her family working out, running and outdoor activities during her down time. Pam strives to increase the participation of women and youth in community initiatives.